- Plants need water everyday
- If the sprinkler hits them, don't water that same plant (esp. the vegetables ... they will rot.. specifically the squash/zucchini)
- If the ground looks gritty and arid, it needs water
- If it is moist it doesn't need water
- If it is soaked and sodden, it definitely doesn't water
- Fertilized+watered them? Don't add additional water
- If the plant is wilted, it needs water
- If the plant is brown and crusty, it has gotten dried out
- If the plant is yellow, it has gotten too much water
- If vegetables have mold on them, they have gotten too much water (if this happens, take them to the compost bin.)
aims to bridge the school with their community, working together to make a positive difference. We hope to engage our 21st century students with service-based learning. The Harris Middle School Community Garden is the instrument that we will use to make a lasting impact on the community and the school.
Menu Bar 2 (Bottom)
Thursday, June 6, 2013
When do I water?
Posted by Unknown at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! It is being moderated for approval for the safety of the students.